August 18, 2008

Another Girl, never thought it would happen

Well Saturday Aug 16th we went into Idaho Falls to celebrate Megan & Spencers birthday. I found out that I was getting another girl! Curtousy of Geary! Okay, it's his baby girl!




She is 7 lbs and has lots of blonde hair. She a good baby girl too,











as good as can be for a puppy anyway!


We went into a pet store to look around with the kids and pass some time while we waited for Leo's Place time to arrive. Geary walks over and is showing Coltyn the puppies. He see's this puppy and says "LeNee. I'm gonna get this dog, there is just something about her that draws me to her." I was like Okay; and sure enough he didn't care for any of her 5 siblings, he got Dollie the Golden Lab/Golden retreiver cross. Welcome to the family Dollie.

So far Coltyn really loves her at least unless she steals his blanket!!

No comments: