September 18, 2008

Nothing sexy about my Rain

Kenny Chestney sings "There's something sexy about the rain".

Well I disagree! In my life when it rains it pours. I can't find anything too sexy about that! Some of you may be able to, but not I.

I seem to make it through the storms, one way or another; but I still lack the knack that some of you have to see the beauty or lesson (sexiness) in it all. I can see the light as the storm rolls, I see the rainbow when it's all over, I look back and see the lesson learned and the blessings; and I'm the type that can see the "sexiness" in others storms but not my own. Why is that?

Why are some of us to prone to being upbeat and positive (most) all of the time, on & off, and some (most) never? Is this a inherited personality trait? Is it a learned behavior? Is it a choice we make subconsciously? Now I know, that we can make a choice at any time to change are thinking, but our initial reaction is what I'm talking about.

Well as the rain pours in life right now, I am numb. Yet, I had the above, you might say odd thoughts that I've felt like writing about. Lucky reader you! LOL
Does anyone else ever wonder about the things I do? Do you ever feel like you're ready to quit treading the water and see what happens? Do you ever feel like you try in vain? Do you ever feel deceived about the choices you made during your stormy times; yet they felt so right at the time? (Maybe I just think to much.)

I guess this all makes me thankful even more for the SUNSHINE!

No comments: