April 3, 2009

Long Time

Wow, it's been a while since I wrote. Nothing to exiting to blog about. Let me update you now:

We are moving, staying in Driggs, but a bigger place. New address 115 Butler Lane,83422.

Megan began Volleyball about a month ago and loves it. I'm excited since I love that sport to. She has gotten serious about it and has inproved quite a bit in the short time and once a week practice and games on Saturday. I hope to post Volleyball pics or video in May when I attend another game! Proud of you Megan!!

Coltyn is growing and continues to entertain us with the things he imagines and says. We had him evaluated and he's above his age in all things except receptive speach, which they said is normal for boys to be slower. He doesn't ge they Why questions. I can't say i'm to disappointed as a mom, I get irritated hearing wHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?!

Not to much to say, hope to be more exciting next blog entry. ;)

No comments: